Welcome to King Rating’s website, the best place on the web for tire repair kit reviews.
Slime 1034-A Kit Features:
- “T” shape sturdy handle
- Glue included
- 5 plugs
- Easy tire repair for car and trucks
- Cheapest solution and works great
- Don’t need to remove tire from rim
- Permanent repair
- Will not repair major tire damage
I’ve used this kit quite a few time now and it always saved me the cost of a real mechanic at the garage.
It’s easy to use. The longest is to find the leak on your tire, but when you got a nail or a screw, it’s easy to find and puncture with the tools.
Here’s the procedure to use this:
- Remove tire from car
- Find the leak
- Puncture the hole with the tool and go back and forth in it to clean.
- Insert a plug in the tool and pour some glue on it.
- Pour some glue on the hole as well.
- Insert the plug using the tool.
- Pull the tool fast.
- Cut the exceeding plug.
- Inflate tire.
That’s it. Very easy. Now, you don’t have to pay a mechanic to repair your tire. Unless you are too weak to do this yourself.
Here’s a video I made on how to repair a car (or truck) tire with a T-Handle Plug Kit:
Where to buy this kit?
You can find it at the best possible price on Amazon. But if you need it today, you can go to your local car parts dealer to buy these. If you’re from Canada, I know you can find this at Canadian Tire. If you’re in the USA, I’m pretty sure you can find these kits at Wal-Mart for a very good price as well.
It’s cheaper than going to the garage for sure!